The benefits of massage cannot be overlooked. Did you know that a simple hand massage can have larger health benefits?
Hand massage has the exceptional power to reduce joint aches and relax the muscles. But going to a spa centre for hand massage regularly may not seem like a feasible option. Sure, it is not. But having a hand gripper at home that can give equivalent results to a hand massage may seem like an ideal solution.
Let us consider a few benefits of hand massage:
A regular hand massage will help to reduce the pain. Moreover, massage of the hand enhances grip strength too. Doctors recommend using hand grip strengthener devices to improve the grip for living a happy and independent lifestyle. Squegg – Digital Grip Strengthener is a Bluetooth-enabled dynamometer that helps to improve hand grip strength. The device helps in reducing the pain and hence is considered a great therapy companion. The device is easy to configure with your phone for optimal performance and evaluation. It gives a powerful grip to your hands and can be meticulously used for training different types of grips like palmer, key pinch, and tip-to-tip pinch.
Enhances blood circulation
Blood Pressure management
Improves quality of life
Your chores require the total engagement of your hands but if your hands are painful; your daily productivity will be impacted. The hand gripper will give proper results and help you to get the lost strength that will aid in the better performance of your daily activities.
How do you massage your hands by yourself?
Here are a few steps that can help you give self-massage to your hands:
- To keep your hands straight, it is better to sit on a table and then relax one hand while using the other hand to apply soft pressure or massage. Moderate strokes will relax your hand.
- Use your palm to massage your forearm. Start stroking from the wrist and go up to your elbow.
- Stroke both the sides of your arm with your palm. Massage your fingertips also and repeat the process 4-5 times for good results.
- Pinch your skin from wrist to elbow to give pressure massage to your hand. It will help release the tension of the muscle.
- Give circular massage using your palm and fingers.
- You can wrap up by applying some pressure in the circular motion.